Monday, July 26, 2010

Is it the 24 of July or the Ben R. Cannon Annual Birthday Bash? You Decide

I love my crazy family and I'm always so glad when they consent to come over.  Carl didn't take enough pictures this time.  He enjoyed himself too much.  They played games across the street, they had a great time in honor of grandpa, (today, the 26th, is his actual birthday) great grandpa and in honor of the pioneers and in honor of summer.  It was fun.  Thanks to everyone who could come.  Please come by again.  I love you.

Blaine and Eliza adding to their summer skills
Aram looking masculine
Eliza enjoying a messy moment

Food, of course
Ali, left, first summer as a married lady.  Diane proudly observing Carter's drinking abilities
Ali with Sophie, showing their new haircuts
Cindy being contemplative
Kathy thinking about something or other
Backyard shenanigans
Rhead, missing his family
Diane and Ali
Svetlana, adopted countrywoman and daughter
The shorter ones, catching a little "Roger Rabbit"
Eating, talking, because that's what Cannons do

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I had so much fun. It is always unpredictably crazy with all the Cannons together. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Lindsey, You fit right in and I love that

Annie said...

I was wondering who that woman (svetlanan) was! we're sorry we missed it, it looked really fun!