Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How Cute Is This? Infants Cry In Accents


http://bit.ly/30WBNj

I am a Twitter addict.  If you don't know how to Tweet, check out some of those I follow.  If you like them, follow them.  If you don't, don't.  If they offend you, they prrobably offend me too, sometimes.  But sometimes they're fun.  You have to be choosy.  That's where I got this.  I'll Share some things sometimes.  I'll try to addict you from time to time.  Other times I'll just be sharey.

Getting back to the subject of today, I wonder if the lay person could tell the difference between an Italian baby's cry and that of a little Spaniard?  A Mexican from a Cuban would be tough, I'm sure, even for a native.  A southern accent?  Brooklyn?  Idahoan?  Have to have a good ear.  And too much time on your hands I'd say.

No comments: