Monday, May 31, 2010

Robin Hood Redux? I'd Say It's a "Go"

Maybe they shouldn't have even bothered to make it, but I liked it . . .  lots.  It had Russell Crowe and Cate Blanchett in it for Heaven's sake.

Robin Hood has hardly had any buzz that I've heard of, but then I've been out of the loop pretty much, but I thought it was great.  Some say it gets a little slow in spots, but I don't and besides, it's beautiful.

I don't think it's a spoiler, either, that they say at the end "And so the story begins."  It's a prequel.

It's  little weird that Marian does get involved in a major battle for England and some other odd turns of history, but since when is Robin Hood history?

And BTW,  it's good to be back!  My computer has been rather down lately, and so have I, so I felt more like just sitting, or laying about, than thinking and typing for the past two weeks.  You know how that can go.

1 comment:

Annie said...

I'm glad you're back :) It was nice to see you and the rest of the family! We had a lot of fun. Too bad we miss your get together last time.