Wednesday, August 18, 2010

71 Amazing Wizard Of Oz Facts



Stuff is happening with the Wizard of Oz.  For example the following:  "Jell-O crystals were stuck over all the horses in the Emerald City palace to lend them their colour. The scenes were shot speedily, before the horses began to lick them off.'




Facts,  71 amazing facts, exist concerning this beloved movie and its production for its 71st birthday.  Click on the following and you will find them all:  


http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2010/aug/12/the-wizard-of-oz-google-doodle?CMP=twt_gu

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

The Wizard of Oz is one of my all time favorite movies. It is so awesome! During first grade I watched it after school EVERY day until my mom recorded over the videotape with a stupid FOOTBALL GAME! I was heartbroken. However, looking back I can see her motivation. :)