Saturday, April 18, 2009

I Love This Place

As I sit in my office (in my house, of course), I can not only see this beautiful little play park, but a wide expanse of lawn cutting a parkway in front of our house to the swimming pool a couple of blocks up the way. I can see the Oquirrh Mountains in the distance, too, in an unbroken line. Though you can't see it, this little park is right on Oquirrh Lake. What a setting.
Can you believe this is where I live? My house is actually on this park behind the compliant photographer, Carl, my husband. This park is brand new and it has been eagerly awaited by neighborhood parents and children alike. A week or so ago, I had my brothers and their families, rife with little kids, over to our house. Though it was really pretty chilly, none of the kids wanted to come back for food. It was a joy to behold.
The reason I mention it is because there's more reason to visiting us than just sitting around with us old toots, and this is one of them. Daybreak, a pretty, great place.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I like that place too :)

Linda Aukschun said...

I like you. Thanks, Annie. I'm so glad I know you.