Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wasting Time

I can waste more time than the average contestant. I get addicted to games like Spiderette and, back in the day, Tetris. I have learned to watch out for addicting games, but sometimes they find me and bite. It's incomprehensible for most sane adults to understand that unbalanced/lazy/procrastinating adults can spend hours just playing games. Sudoku is my game of choice currently. It's on my Ipod Touch and I generally blow through two or three games (or more) in one sitting. My rationale is that I'm forstalling Alzheimer's, but I know I'm kidding myself. A game or two might do that, but many is simply mind-numbing.

3 comments:

Annie said...

I was totally addicted to tetris when I was younger! Now I'm just addicted to this thing call the Internet.....

Unknown said...

This is mostly just a comment so that others will see that there are comments there, even though this comment contains absolutely no information.

Lindsey said...

In our house we are addicted to a game on Yahoo called Bouncing Balls. The upside is there is absolutely no brain activity involved. I never got into Sudoku because you have to think too much.