Thursday, June 18, 2009

Me at Maui and Dreams of Dishwashers

Seeking any respite from the clouds and rain, I look to my photo album. Here it is. The room we had overlooking the beach which, of course, overlooked the ocean. I would consider licking the sand if I were there now.

I think the rain even provoked the dream I had last night about an old clunker dishwasher I inherited somehow that had three huge compartments. It was in the shape and style of a big old chest-type freezer. It may not have been pretty, but it would certainly wash everything at once. It was horrifying. It definitely would rank as a nightmare.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Oh, I don't know....any dishwasher that would wash ALL my dishes would be a dream come true! I'm completely jealous of you, however...you should have snuck me into your baggage for that trip to Maui!